Initial 30th May 2018
Revised 10th June 2020
Revised 20th July 2020
Revised 11th April 2023
Cancellation Policy (Your Rights)
Before you read the below, know that we do everything we can to ensure that you the customer gets the best service possible, we know that sometimes you or your family may get sick or that something comes up at last minute, cars break down and so on……. and we do/have accommodated these events in the past and we will try to make every reasonable effort to do so in the future.
- Should you decide to cancel or reschedule you may do so provided that you notify Southsafe Training at least 5 working days from the course date.
- If you cancel your course in accordance with these terms, a refund will be made to you, using the same method as you made your original payment. However, please note that all courses carry a cancellation charge of 10% of the course price which covers administration.
- All refund credits may take up to 30 days from date of refund.
- There will be no refund for courses cancelled within 3 Working Days of course start date. Working days are Monday-Friday excluding holidays and bank holidays
- All fees are non-refundable once a course commences.
- No fee will be returned to the client in the event that client does not attend on the day of training and has not notified Southsafe Training.
- Participants should be in the training venue at least 15 minutes before the notified course start time.
- Participants who are late for a course will not be permitted on the course.
Cancellation Policy (Our Rights)
It doesn’t happen very often but over the past 15 years we have had to cancel about 10 courses due to a family member hospitalised or death in the family, once or twice the dreaded red tape has prevented courses from running as there has to be a minimum number attend the course and as above sometime customers cannot make the course for various reasons causing the course to be cancelled on the day itself.
Should a course be cancelled
- In the unlikely event the the course must be cancelled Southsafe Training will have no liability for loss of income of the participant, we will endeavor to place the customer on the next possible or find an alternative provider to facilitate the customer.